Speaking Problem

Hi Doctor, My sister aged about 21 years who suffering from speaking problem. I mean she get stuck in between for few words while speaking. Kindly advise how she can improve her speaking ability and become normal. Thank in advance for your kind help.
views-icons 107 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shruthi M
Pediatrician 4 yrs exp Delhi
If she has stammering, kindly consult ENT/ Speech language therapist for speech therapy. Any other problem with speaking, needs evaluation by your physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?