Not able to speak
My son not able to speak and he lost his teeth in the age of 2 years. he can pronounce few words. not able to pronounce full sentences.

Mr. Pradeep V R
Audiologist 7 yrs exp Coimbatore

Take an opinion with Speech Language Pathologist. They can diagnosis better and help you out.
Dr. Sreenath S Manikanti
Pediatrician 22 yrs exp Bangalore

At 4 years if he is not able to join words to form a sentence, he has expressive speech delay. I hope his receptive speech is age appropriate. He needs to have a complete development assessment by a Pediatrician and Speech therapy. Early intervention is the key.
Dr. D. Kannan
Pediatrician 10 yrs exp Namakkal
Not at all speaking?? Or few words.. ?? And I want to know other domains of development..

Using to in a sentence