Sound while eating
I hear some crackling sound when i eat something on the right side near my ear. Even if i eat properly and slowly that sound comes and then i have to just skip my meal and have some liquids

Dr. Rohan Patani
Implantologist 3 yrs exp Mumbai

U r mostly suffering from tmj disorder. Starting with conservative treatments we can go fwd with many other treatment choices as per yr need. But it is advisable to visit a dentist and get it properly checked and diagnosed.

Hi, the source of sound would be due to Temporo mandibular joint problems. Kindly consult Ent surgeon for further evaluation...