Sound from stomach

I could hear sound from stomach, moreover its loud enough. What is the reason for it , is it something serious or diet problem ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Sound from stomach

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
May be due to gastritis... you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi malt instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal...Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a physician.