Sort of lumps
My frnd has got lumps over her genital areas her gynae told her it was due to waxing or shaving its been 3 yrs they are not vanishing. She has not taken anything for that. First they appeared during her pregnancy there's only itching at them they only pain if u press them too hard. Very confused could it be something serious!!
15 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well its better you consult a gynaecologist again.. Since 3 years is a very long might be std also..its better you get evaluated as soon as possible
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?