Sorry! For this bad quest
Sir, my penis size is about 5 inch how can i increase it ??? My age is 16 thats why i'm little bit worried about it... i want to increase it to 6-7 inces Thnak you.
298 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
no need to worry . Still there is time to gain body growth. u may contact endocrinologist for hormonal study  if there is growth retardation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?