Penis size
My penis size is about 5 inch. And i think its bit small Is there any kind of medicine gel or some medicated thing to increase the size of my penis ??

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Pune

It's ok. ....nothing to worry. If you still want medicines then consult a reputed ayurvedic physician in your city. Ayurvedic medicines, Oils like Shrigopal tail, gel &many more things are helpful ,just consult first
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. 5 inch of erect penis is more than sufficient to have a normal penetrative sex. Usually 3 inch erect penis will do. So don't worry about it. Its very normal, average indian sized.