Sore throats and colds
Does consumption of cold foods cause sore throats and colds? I get sore throats and colds everytime I consume cold foods. Are cold foods the reason behind sore throats and running noses?

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Raipur

Basically your immunity is weak, that's why you get cold and sore throat easily, it can be very well treated with Homeopathy, you can consult Dr. Adil Hingora, city - Raipur, no need to visit clinic, you can consult online and get medicine at your door step. Feel free if you have any query.
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello definitely yes if you consume cold items many tend to suffer from sore throat and runny nose its bettr to avoid it..do salt water gargling twice daily consult physician or ent specialist for further evaluation and treatment.