Sore throat
Today I went to doctor he prescribed me for Clavam 625 / Nici tablets/ cough syrup/ vitamin B Complex and One tablet for allergy. Three days ago he prescribed me Ceemox CV 625 Duo and the rest medicines and syrups. And ask me to take for 3 days first. I completed the three days course but nothing happens. My throat is paining so much, there are some cuts on my tongue and I am unable to breathe as my nostrils are totally blocked I can't even inhale and swallow anything. He also asked to take these new medicine for another 5 days. Please suggest me what I do. I used otrivin and Nasivion but nothing happens. How many days it's requires to cure me through these medicines.

1. Attach pics 2. Do not use otrivin long term. Normal saline is fine 3. Any CT scans done? 4. Cuts on tongue could be due to a number of causes, consultation is necessary
online consultation

Consult online for further evaluation.
If you are in or near Bangalore, please come down and meet me. If not, get back to me via Video Consultation.
You can use Practo to fix up an appointment to meet me or for a Video Consultation.