Sore Throat
I have sore throat from last few days I consulted a doctor who gave me medicine Ceemox CV 625/ NICI tablet/ Vitamin B Complex/ One tablet for allergy/Cough syrup. And ask me to take medicine for 3 days. I follow the same but nothing happens and my nose totally blocked even I can't breathe with my nose I only use my mouth. And it's paining. I also saw a white patch on my tonsils. Please suggest me something. So that I can get some relief. I can't even inhale with my nose

Please post a photograph of the white patch on tonsils, Nose block is possibly due to Sinuses infection.