Sore throat and swallowen gland
I was a smooker and suddenly i quit smooking since 1month. After that i am feeling sore throat and at times shortness of breath. No fever. Swelling in gland and backof ear could be feel.

These can be withdrawal symptoms ... cough and shortness of breath could be allergy too.. I would like to know type of cough dry or wet?
Consult online
Steam inhalation twice daily

Hello good morning, From your narrative it seems like a general withdrawal symptoms and bit of anxity. However I would be able to comment further if I know something more about it.
just be relax and do salt water gargles daily twice. if symptoms persists you can consider formal or online consultation. thanks
How old are you and How many cigarettes per day and since long. Any other associated or medical illness? Needs to be addressed first2.
needs Chest X-ray and physicians consultation
Don't start any habits associated with tobaco Tale Steam inhalation