Sons repeatdear infection
Hi, my son keeps getting ear infection frequently. He has started going to daycare/school for the last 9 months. He just underwent antibiotics(augmentin) for 10 days. But after two weeks he got cold and started complaining of ear pain. I'm worried if this will become acute. His eating habits are average. Could this be due to pollution or climate in Bangalore? Please suggest. Thanks

Hello.. Well it happens that once the kid starts going to school..he will face such symptoms as he's exposed to outside world ...make sure that the day care is clean enough...well ear pain may be related to cold..it's common in children...it's better you consult a paediatrician...so don't worry...ket him take food...thank you