Something white coloured on face
I recently got white patches on face . There are 5-6 such patches . I can feel it when there's no cream (candid total cream prescribed by a doctor) on in , even after applying cream , I can feel it sometimes . It's like dry white patch . It's not extreme white but it's white. I visited a doctor (general psycian) & he told that it's fungal infection. I also got brown coloured patches (a kind of small brown coloured round or similar shaped patches ) on my right arm ,neck area & around left chest area . The brown patch on my neck area is cleared now . I used surfraz sn for it. It becomes shiny after getting cleared. He gave me these medicines :- Fungikem200 , Alaspan10 , Onecan tablet & Candid total cream to apply both on face , neck & chest area but it didn't worked. Please help me .

You might be having Pityriasis versicolor. It has both hypopigmented (whitish) as well hyperpigmented (brownish) variants. But for a accurate diagnosis I would require a photo for confirmation.
consult online with me for detailed prescription
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this white patches... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.