Something round shaped on right testicle
While touching I feel something like a small round shaped thing on the sides of my right testicle and can't feel anything on left one. Is there any problem. Which specialised doctor I have to consult. Should i show that area to doctor. Please help me?

Send pictures.Do Cbc, blood sugar random and sonography of scrotum  .Consult  online after doing the reports.
Get yourself an ultrasound scan of scrotum. This will solve your diagnosis. Then meet andrologist
Hi don't worry There can be few possibilities will guide u online chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult
Need to consult with pics .. for proper advice
Please consult a dermatologist in person