Some trouble in eye sight

How to increase eye sight, there is a problem to me to see far distance,, so plz tell me how can i take care my eye, how i increase my eye power.? Plz very urgent...
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Some trouble in eye sight

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.......Myopia occurs when the eyeball becomes too long and prevents incoming light from focusing directly on the retina. It may also be caused by an abnormal shape of the cornea or lens.Myopia can be corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses, or surgery....consult opthalmologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?