Some skin type problem
I have this skin problem on my thumb from last 2 year. Initially it was less in size but now it expand and started paining. I don't know what is that please suggest me what to do and whome i can visit. I have attached some picture also.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

This is a viral infection - a wart and can get really troublesome and persistent when it involves the nail. See a dermatologist or dermatosurgeon near you at the earliest. You'll need procedures like rf ablation or cryotherapy or intra lesional injections. Warm regards.
Dr. Himanshu Gupta

You are suffering from subungual and periungual wart. It needs to be treated by dermatologist by some injections and RF ablation. Get it treated at the earliest as it may spread, as it is a viral infection.