Some like rashes

I have problem in my feet.If I wear shoes(any type) I got some rashes(water filled,some times blooded).I try many type of shoes like broad shoes,etc.I also try to use silicone pad but not get any result.If I wear sandle or slippers and walk in noon I also get this type of problem.Because of this problem I can't walk easily.
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Some like rashes

doctor profile image
This is limited information and tells nothing about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You should rule out a fixed drug reaction or some mimicker by meeting a Dermatologist.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
All the best. Avoid self-medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?