Rashes under feet.
I wear formal shoes for minimum 9-10 hours. Now I am seeing some weird rashes under my feet and punctured type coagulation. Please see the attached pic. It hurts as well. Please suggest for quick cure.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

This is classically pitted keratolysis. It's a bacterial infection due to prolonged closure and occlusion of feet with foot wear. I would advise you to clean feet daily after getting back home with Luke warm water, dry it and apply antibiotic +/- keratolytic ointment . prescription for these may be obtained from a dermatologist near you. Also make it a point to change your socks daily and also exposure your shoes to sunlight on weekends so that they get sufficiently aerated and don't colonize and organisms. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.