Some kinda disorder
I believe in my thoughts so strongly and act accordingly and basically my thoughts control me and make me do silly stupid things and which I can't deny to do even if I know it is stupid,but I believe that my negative thoughts may come true so I act on doing so

If you feel your are so powerful, Why is it not helping you instead?!!!. Do introspect your thoughts and try to change the pattern either by yourself or with a professional help.
Consult a psychologist
Sorry to hear about the difficulty you are facing. They sound distressing. When we feel our own thoughts are both under our control it can be a frightening experience. This experience is common and can be solved.
Consult a Psychiatrist as there is a potential Mental Disorder that needs to be diagnosed and may or may not need medication. This decision is an important one.
Try not to yield to the urges and also find a way of distracting through activities.