Some kind of pimples on my skin
Some kind of pimples are getting on my skin, escepally on shoulders and front pace. The pimples am getting are very hard. Those are not a kind of getting pus pimples.

Please upload the pictures of affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
?Truncal acne, It may not be always pus filled it may be red papules(raised lesions) , white & black head also. You can use dermadew acne soap while taking bath, persol forte cream local application on spots in the night. Clindac.A lotion in the morning after taking bath.
With your discription of the lesion I can inform this much only for better evaluation & treatment meet near by Dermatologist.