Some clots in my penis

Hello, i have some clots in my penis, before a year it was one and now these are three -four and i feel lot of pain while preparing to have sex and doing sex, i feel pain when i catch the clot, Please tell me what is this and how can i treat from this. Please help me out.
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Bhopal
Maintain good hygiene. And take homoeo me. Nux vomica 200.  Before sleep for 15 days
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?