Soldier pain
There is pain in my left shoulder when I rotate my arm 360 degree for the last 5 months. Though there is no problem in normal working.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Probably its a frozen shoulder or muscles spasm. Apply vidagarbha taila followed by hot fomentation.
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 5 yrs exp Darjeeling
You may consult orthopaedician. This kind of pain occur due to overexercise or rotator cuff tendinitis.Rest is the best treatment. You can also take Tab. Thiospas8mg 1tab once daily after food for 10days. Tab. AtoZ Gold 1tab once daily for 20days. Tab. Rabeloc RD 1tab once daily before food for 10days. Avoid gym workout untill pain subsides.