Softness of voice
My 3 years old daughter was shouting while playing with her friends 1 month ago,evening she had some slowness in the voice. Now she speaks normally but when she try to use loud voice she find difficulty to produce,she struggles like suffocating. What to do for her, guide me please. Thanks Austin

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Austin, you will need to bring your daughter to my clinic for an ENT examination so that I could understand and reach a diagnosis.
Use this app to find me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily located on the app and look at my appointment calendar to select an appropriate time and date to meet me. Hope to see you soon.