Soft part on new born baby
Hello all.. I need to ask one important thing during birth there will be some soft part on baby head .... for my baby it was like small circle on top of her head... today we noticed it got increased.... m really worried ... plzz suggest

Hi, Please share a image for proper guidance. How old is your baby,is he gaining weight?
Kindly share image of it...without seeing it cant say anything... Mention the age of baby and weight...
Probably you are describing anterior fontanelle , every newborn will have it to accommodate the growing brain
Please share the photograph