Soft drinks
My better half is drinking soft drinks when he has low sugar n BP. He also has the habit of drinking soft drinks to avoid vomiting sensation. Is this right? If not what we can do at such situations?

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your husbands health. It is not good to take aerated soft drinks to overcome low blood pressure, low blood glucose or vomiting sensation. There drinks will contain artificial sweetners, which is not good for health. Ask him to have diet rich in salt. And get his blood pressure and sugars checked regularly. Consult a general physician to evaluate for vomiting sensation.