Soar thoart block nose
Hello doctor I am having very bad soar thoart and a block nose  from years I am facing this problem .in the month of November and December this problem increase. And I seen many ENT DOCTER. Some say there is a extra growth bone in my nose due to that I get this infection I got breath easily .I need a solution for this

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You probably have a deviated nasal septum that needs to be operated. It is a simple surgery that I do nowadays as a daycare procedure. That is, you get admitted early in morning on empty stomach, and after surgery, you are discharged in the afternoon.. However, you will need to take ABSOLUTE BEDREST at home for 7-10days to recover from the surgery. I do packless surgery so, my patients can use their nostrils to breathe immediately after surgery WITHOUT ANY BANDAGE IN NOSE!!