Snoring problem
Doctor my kid is only 6 yrs old, from past one month I have heard him snoring at night, though he doesn't seem to have cold or nasal congestion. Please advise if we should consult an ENT specialist
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Yes, use the practo app to select a good ENT Specialist. He must be having Adenoid Hypertrophy. A simple Digital X-Ray of Nasopharynx in lateral view with soft tissue enhancement will confirm the diagnosis. Drop into my clinic with the X-Ray film if you are near Basaveshwaranagar.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?