SNORING for my kid.
HE FEELING SNORING FROM 6 MONTHS. night time he is not able sleep without sound. kindly help up in this regard.

Dr. Manjit Kumar
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi, I am very sorry to hear that he has been suffering since 6 months. It sounds like either he has a severe nasal block which is recurring or he either has Tonsil hypertrophy or Adenoid hypertrophy, that is an enlargement of the glands due to infection or allergies. It will require anti-allergic medication and ENT consultation if severe.Its a problem which can be solved with good intervention. Hope this helps.Take care.