Snooze sound
When i sleep at night,the snooze sound started after my sleep time. Then i can feel some problem for taking breadth. Sometimes my breadth sound sounds higher. I always feel uneasy when i should work.

Hello there...... Lifestyle changes are usually advised as a first step to treat snoring. These include: losing weight if you're overweightnot drinking alcohol – particularly a few hours before you go to bed....giving up smoking if you smoke....exercising regularly – this can help strengthen neck muscles, which may help prevent the airways narrowing..... If your snoring is worse when you're sleeping on your back, you may find sleeping on your side beneficial. ....