Sneezing while sleeping

Whenever I sleep I start sneezing with running nose unable to take breath... Perviously I use to take sinus(medicine) and my sneezing and running nose use to stop... Then i took homopathy also... I took many medicine so far but not taken any test of sinus... My big brother have sinus... My mother also have same issues like me.. Is it sinus or some allergy...? Plz suggest...

Doctor Answers (1) on Sneezing while sleeping

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. From your history it looks like you are suffering allergic rhinitis. The only cure for it to avoid the allergens. Medications will only subside it for a moment. So try to identify what could be exacerbating your symptoms like pilliow dust, house dust, pollens from the plants, etc. You can also get a skin prick test at any centre and take the reports to a ENT specialist for further evaluation.