Sneezing regularly

I sneeze too much sometimes, also it has been with me for 10 years now . Most of the times now i dont sneeze but my nose is always filled with mucus , which i am continuously taking out. It occours when i am stuck with cold or taken a cold water bath or eaten cold fruits or cold drink . When it happens one of my nostril gets closed and i have to breathe from the other nostril.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sneezing regularly

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Maybe due to allergy to something..Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.