Sneezing Problem
Hi, I regularly get 20-30 sneezes in the morning since i woke up till i get into work.. i have consulted few doctors earlier and got different opinions. Some said lack of calcium Some said dust alergey. I had gone through medication but with out any result. So please help me suggesting a right doctor or remedy.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Very clearly you are suffering from allergic rhinitis which is a allergic condition involving nose. Most common allergen for early morning allergy is pollen allergy as density of pollens in our environment is maximum in the morning hours. If your symptoms are continuous and not vary with seasons then you can use steroid nasal sprays once in night atleast for few months You can also use antihistamine tablets in the night. Practically its very difficult to avoid pollen allergy and medicines are most of the times a necessity
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
This is a classic symptom of house dust mite allergy induced rhinitis. You need to consult an allergist near you.