Sneezing Problem
Everyday I am suffering this problem . When I wake up i sneeze for more than 10times and while I stay home I sneeze all the day almost. So, It is very difficult for me to do my work that time. Is this beacuse off any allergy Or for dust because I travel a lot for my work.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

you are most probably allergic to house dust mites. Please meet a good Allergist in your city to examine you, confirm my diagnosis and manage your problem!
use this app to search for a good Allergist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment