Sneezing nonstop
I sneeze nonstop almost every morning. Even sometimes if I started sneezing then I feel helpless. I do not have any option that how to stop sneeze at that time. Is it for any allergy? Or anything else?

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

My adv ADEL23(Germany). Dosage : -22drops with some water 4 times daliy one year.
Dr. Tanoy Bose
General Physician 13 yrs exp Kolkata

It may be a case of allergic rhinitis. Some people carry this in their genes and truly speaking, unless the problems settle automatically, we do not have medicine to cure this. Try using Anti allergic drugs for a duration of say 30 days after consulting a doctor.