Sneezing From 2 months

Sir My nose is running from last couple of months. Sneezing is constant during all this duration. Have no idea which doctor to consult. If you provide me some details like which type of doctor to consult, what the disease it seems to be.
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. You should consider consulting a otorhinolaryngologist (ENT) specialist or a pulmonologist (Respiratory medicine) specialist. Sometimes it's good to meet a family physician before heading for specialist. A good health requires a balance diet and lifestyle. Yoga under a specialist seems a good options. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?