Sneezing and runny nose
I have Covid Positive on 16th april after 17 day i again test thenreport was came negative all my reports are ok RFT LFT CBC CRP CT chest that time i had milled symptom Currently I feel sneezing and runny nose. Kindly Suggests is it can be what kind of problem or is it normal?

Take allegra n monitor spo2. N isolate fir a wk

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
It can be due to some allergy as well
Consult for further management
Avoid trigger agents if you are having allergy rhinitis
Consult me on Practo for complete assistance and treatment
Consult me instant  happy to help Needs anti-allergic
Normal, take anti allergy medication, or consult physician