Sneezing Allergy

I am having a sneezing problem which come and go many times . . . No specific time or season or even places . . . I am having this problem for last six years . . . I tried all type of medicine Allopathic, Homeopathy etc. but no use . . . But when I did a endoscopy like a thing in my nose a long back ago Doctor told that there is a small growth and it will subside within some years. But still this continuous, What actually this is ? . . . Is it Curable ? . . . Will it continue if it is not operated ? . . .

Doctor Answers (1) on Sneezing Allergy

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Repeated sneezing may give rise to sino-nasal polyps. You need to use the Practo app to consult a good ENT Surgeon who will get a CT scan of your nose & paranasal sinuses to ascertain whether you need to undergo Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery. This is followed up with up to one year of intranasal corticosteroid sprays to completely heal you.