Sneezed 50 times in a day

From the last 3-4 months I have got this sneezing problem. It's doesn't happen everyday. But when happens I sneeze like 50-70 times in a day. Also this leads to running nose. And my eyes gets affected too. Kindly help

Doctor Answers (2) on Sneezed 50 times in a day

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Maybe due to allergy...Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You are suffering from allergic rhinitis. Take steroid nasal spray regularly. Oral antihistaminic may be taken during the allergic season.