I sneeze continuosly and have this problem from last 1 year and have puffy nose .. allergic to any kind of smell
178 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to consult a good Allergist near you. If you happen to be visiting Bengaluru, you are most welcome to drop into my clinic for a clinical assessment and an allergy counselling session.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?