Smelly and dark underarm

I had this rash on my inner thighs right adjacent my scrotum on both sides. I have used itch-guard and clobenate gm in past to get rid of it but the rash just doesnt go away and itches a lot at times. Then one time i stupidly used the same trimmer i used to trim my pubes to trim my underarms without washing the blades with dettol. Now i have these smelly dark patches on my both underarms which were earlier all fine and my skin color. My wife suggested to use triband+ to treat it but I didnt. Kindly suggest what shall i do to get rid of these dark underarm patches and also the rash/itch near my scortum.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. Fungal infection should be ruled out.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.
Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Pune
just first do salt water wash twice a day and coconut oil camphor mix after that