Smelling bad odour
My son is complaing about smelling bad odour all the time though he is in house, toilet, having food or for anything is it kind of any allergy? Also not feeling hungry everytime we have to forced feed him also facing constipation issue please advice. Thanks!

Bad smelling is called phantosmia. If it persists longer then short period definitely requires investigations for any brain problem. For constipation you can take laxative for 2-3weeks.
Also consult to ENT SPECIALIST
Hi I can fully understand your worry. About fussy eating..I have made a dedicated video on this topic.. please watch it on my vlog.... for  full answer to your query.. I am sure you will be satisfied.    https://youtu.be/v4eajbbk4ys MY CHILD DOES NOT EAT ANYTHING- How to train kids to eat ?  FUSSY EATER If this link does not open search my channel in youtube..DrPoonamsvlog    Also stay connected and Subscribe to me on DrPoonamsvlog on YouTube for more baby and child  health information.  Hope to see you as my extended family
About constipation...its because of fussy eating.. I would be making a video for constipation..stay tuned.