Smegma built up

I m having difficulty retracting my foreskin, when I try and succeed I can see a lot of smegma built up. This is making my foreskin retraction painful. I already tried washing with warm water, soap and oil no luck any ointment or tablet to fix. Also who can help Urologist or Dermatologist for this query in case I need to consult a doctor.

Doctor Answers (2) on Smegma built up

Dr. Adil Hingora Raipur | Homeopath
Consult good surgeon for circumcision
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..., looks like you havr developed phimosis.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.