Small tooth between Teeth

Sir, i have a small dog tooth between my teeths...and i have to remove this...is this possible to remove this??

Dr. Maneesh Rai
Dentist 25 yrs exp Bhopal

Extra tooth/teeth are known as supernumerary tooth/teeth. They have to be examined before extraction is planned so that there is no aesthetic or functional problem after extraction.
Dr. Rahul Bhartia
Endodontist 6 yrs exp Bhopal
hello Yes extraction/removal of that small tooth is possible but before that xrays, diagnostic cast and treatment planning is required otherwise it won't look good after extraction... contact 9755597831 for further details
Dr. Ketaki Joglekar
Dentist 8 yrs exp Nagpur
What you have is a mesiodens. It is an extra tooth. It can be removed (extracted) fairly easily. The resulting gap gives a rather unaesthetic look. So it will need to be filled either with orthodontic treatment or giving a cap or veneer to the front teeth. Feel free to contact me for further details or treatment at Smilekraft Nagpur.