Small swelling on backbon
My baby has swelling on spine in a very small area since birth, he is 2 months old now. What it can be ? Who should I consult? Pediatrician or orthopedic.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You should visit a Pediatric Surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.