Small size of penis......

I feel shy to ask this. but I don't have any other option....
m 22 yrs old student.... my prob is... when i talk about sex content then GLASY liquid comes out from my penis..... n i think bcoz of that i found myself weak day by day..... my penis is only 4 inch..... plzzzz help me out... plz
views-icons 136 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small size of penis......

Thank you for your question. It is quite normal to feel shy when asking about sex and genitals. What you are experiencing is a clear fluid secreted by glands called Cowper's glands which appears clear and slippery and is secreted when aroused. The job of this secretion is to make the urethra slippery in preparation for ejaculation of semen. This just means your body is functioning normally. There is nothing to worry about or feel guilty. Please try reading a good book on sex and sexuality of your liking. You can try 'New male sexuality' by Bernie Zilbergeld. There is also plenty of information on Wikipedia sexuality portal.
best wishes