Penis size
How i increase my penis size from ayurvedic medicines and tight my testis. Plz tell me anyone help me

Dear friend, You are looking forward to increase the size of your penis. It is important to know what is leading you to perceive that the penis size is small. How do you understand that it is small?  Is it in comparison with others or in reference to a certain measurement? If so, I would like to give you proper information about it. There are BIG TIME MISCONCEPTIONS in our society that I like to bust: MISCONCEPTION #1 "Longer penis means better satisfaction in sex" is FALSE! You may be surprised when I say this. It is considered that 2.5" length of Erect penis is adequate to do it's normal function during intercourse. That means a longer penis will not do any better job! Although some of us know about it, we still pursue the idea of wanting to have a bigger sized phallus. This idea comes in when we compare our genitals with that of others (esp. with porn actors). There may also be worries about how one will be accepted by their partner in sex, worried about being judged/ anticipated rejection by the partner. This sense of inferiority stems up from our sense of sexual inadequacy (Deeper emotions) that is mostly associated with our self-esteem and self-confidence. This needs to be looked at rather than the penis because one can have greatly satisfying sex life with what we perceive as "small". MISCONCEPTION #2: Penis size CANNOT be increased like most of us think. Penis is also an organ just like others organs in the body. Can you think of increasing the size of your nose, tongue or elongating your fingers by applying something on it regularly or by consuming any medicines? It is certainly IMPOSSIBLE! This is a big time myth that people usually believe in. No medicines exist like that although we want to believe. I have seen few thousands of clients who have come to me having tried 'everything' to increase the penis size but has never seen any difference. All you need is proper guidance and education about it. You may read scientific articles rather than going with anybody's opinion. I hope it helps you.
If you want more help/support, meet a qualified sex therapist
Educate yourself and lead a fulfilling happy life.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+135
Chat with a sexologist
You do massage with olive oil and almond oil twice a day. Try some vacuum therapy, kegel exercise and jelqing exercise. Start eating a healthy diet like green vegetables like spinach, cabbage, kale etc contribute to male enhancement. Also citrus fruits like avocado, orange, and lemon that are rich in Vitamin B9. Also, you can concern us, if you want fast result because without medicine it incurable. We provide therapies as well as ayurvedic medicines. For further details you can visit our website www.usmaclinic.com and if you like our suggestion give us feedback.
size on full tight position?
Sir age 25 Its curable Apply our oil for massage And take some ayurveda medicines If you want permanent solution then consult me