Small pimple type thing
I have been seeing this 2 small pimple kind of bump in different area of outer side of vagina openings. Its not painful and its there for more than 15 days. I have seen the case of sabaceous cyst. And it feels like same. What i should do for that. No pus formation is there. Area is kept clean regularly. Water wash after every pee. What should i do to remove that. Do i need mini surgery to get it removed or it can go away with medicine and ointment. Do i need to be serious about this pimple.

Plz consult a gynaecologist for this problem as we cannot comment anything without the examination
You have not shared the pictures. Consult a dermatologist.
Though it can be sabeceous cut or a bartholin's cyst or can be skene duct cyst . It can be managed initially by antibiotics and surgery may not be required . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Share the picture of the lesion