Small Penis

In my childhood I had undergone with a penis surgery & due to it I have small penis today.. If in erect then size is Max 2 to 2.5 inch. I am not very rich so if their is municipal hospital then plz suggest...
views-icons 170 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

What surgery has been performed during ur child hood? Better to consult a surgeon or urologist with ur old reports.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?