Small penis
Hello sir i want grow my penis.. please suggest me something to make it bigger, or tell me any genuine product to use ..

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrat to Practo.
Hello there, The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches. Sometimes Peyronie's disease can reduce a guy's size. Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...