Small Patches on Beard
Suddenly i have observed too many small patches of face and on that areas beard stopped growing. Please suggest me something and gives me some solution.

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. The above said condition called alopecia aerata. Needs steroidal Inj at the affected site. It is an auto immune imbalance disease. Please contact me for further information. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, and probably indicates a disturbed immune system. You may be having a condition called alopecia areata, if there are well defined patches of hair loss. Other diagnosis may also be possible and can be ascertained while consulting. However, this is the diagnosis most of the times. Treatment is simple and has different approaches. You need to discuss with a dermatologist to understand it at length.
Meet a dermatologist.